From the moment on you come to understand that the pain you have been through by losing time, energy and yourself, was needed so you could come back stronger, you are unstoppable. You are actually grateful for your past because, it made you who you are today, and you see your past experiences as a gift.
Let me help you to …
Live that life you are meant to live. It all starts with saving energy, time and most of all yourself.
Save time and shorten the process of the inner wound. Give it the attention it deserves and finally, give it the chance to heal.
Save energy by asking yourself the questions of truth, once and for all. Start investing that so needed energy in yourself.
Save your true self. Be the kind of person you would like to be with, and be the change you want to see in the world.
- I read Harry's book at a time in my life when I was searching for purpose and meaning. I was at a very dark point and was trying to find every resource I could to help sort out my feelings, thoughts and sexuality. I was reading psychology based books like Velvet Rage and Becoming Gay, [...]
- We have been in touch online for a year now. I felt I was meant to meet someone like Harry. He understands the crossroad I am at in my life. I decided to meet him in real life eye to eye and it was very special because he made me realize I need to fight [...]
- Harry is a strong and inspiring being that can accompany anyone during difficult time, and relate from his personal experiences and very unique life journey into breaking cycles. Something very special about him is that he can put himself in the shoes of the other no matter the gender, background and past experiences. He supported [...]
- I was part of one of his cycle breaking events and I was impressed how everyone was opening up in such a short time. He shifts consciousness in everything he says and does. He is very open and has a strong mind-set. He does not pushes nor persuades people to share. Silence is an answer [...]
- Harry is such a beautiful human being and I'm so incredibly grateful that social networks brought us together. Not only is he a mentor, he also became a true friend and someone I can always rely on no matter the time, distance or place in the world I might be. He is such an inspiring [...]
- I have seen him perform his lif(v)e speeches at one of his ‘cycle breaker evenings’ and he managed to get me shivers down my spine. What a powerful being and message... He has inspired me in many ways! When it comes down to coaching, he knows to ask the right questions and gets you to answer [...]
- He is one of the most energetic, motivational, optimistic, and inspiring people I have met in my life so far. He is one of those people who walks the talk, and trust me, he knows what he is talking about, from personal experience, but also knowledge and understanding. Whatever you would like to tackle and [...]
- I met Harry at my former working place and the first thing I loved about him was his modesty. Since that day he is part of my life and with his powerful energy and his positivity, he helped me in some difficult moments, where I could not see clearly. He supported me and saw my [...]
- As a future doctor, I deal with a lot pressure and no need to say burn-out numbers are incredibly high in our sector. I am only human too. Every time we meet he boosts me up with his proactive energy and his approach on how he sees things from your perspective. Whatever your journey is, [...]
- Harry is a real life changer... ! He has a massive heart and has an endless amount of energy. He possesses life experience as no other. He is a true treasure in terms of self-knowledge and will not hold back about his own trials and errors. My experience is that he definitely can bring your [...]