“By doubting we are let to question, by questioning we arrive at the truth.”
Peter Abelard – Medieval French scholastic philosopher (1079 -1142)
- Put yourself on the first place without having a feeling of guilt.
- Have clarity on questions you’ve always had deep down.
- Have developed tools so that moments of low energy don’t affect you any longer.
- Are able to focus fully on the things you prioritize in your life.
- Are in power of your energy and you decide towards whom or what you invest it in.
- Work smarter, are less stressed, and feel balanced with everything you undertake.
- Feel more confident of who you are and created `a no mountain to high’ mentality.
- Energize yourself every day to embrace and love yourself as never before.
What would you say, if I tell you, that this person is you? How much lighter would you feel, if you could give those questions a place within yourself?
Learn how to energize yourself. Learn to stand on your own feet. Learn to love yourself. Only then you are able to give to others.
“Be the love you never received.”
Rune Lazuli – American writer
The sooner you will invest in yourself and only give your energy to others when you feel like doing so, the sooner you will learn to fully embrace yourself. You will love yourself and others around you, will feel it too. You will attract the energies you are meant to attract.
Listen to your gut feeling, always. You won’t experience moments of being totally out of energy because you will have learned your lesson. You will focus on yourself, nourish yourself and stand on your own feet. You will be boosted for life and you will be unstoppable.