“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.”
Steve Jobs – Co-founder of Apple Inc. (1955-2011)
- Understand that your past does not define your future.
- Invest your precious time in that life that you want to live.
- Feel good about yourself and start to love yourself and other people around you.
- Live a free life, without being in constant pain, fear or doubt.
- Have no regrets about wasting time as in ‘If only I would have done this earlier’.
- Are proud knowing that you finally choose for yourself by following your intuition.
- Realize you are on your way and the he best is yet to come.
- Go for that best version of yourself at your own pace by following your heart.
How good would you feel, if I tell you that all phrases above are applicable on you and your life?
You might have a hard time understanding this at this very moment but believe me, life is a gift. We all have a unique journey and I truly believe we are all here for a true reason. You are special. The only one who does not know that yet, is you. Your heart knows what is best for you and you should listen to it from today on.
“You can recover from anything that happened to you.”