“Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.”
Robert Tew – American writer
- Talk with your heart and don’t give any energy nor time, to futilities.
- Aspire others by being in line with who you truly are.
- Invest in your ‘to be’ because you know it will determinate your life.
- Appreciate your own company and don’t feel watched when standing ‘alone’.
- Finally meet the people you are meant to meet.
- Surround yourself by people who speak your language and are winners.
- Figured a way to not fall into old patterns of your old you.
- Are the director of your own life.
How much more fulfilled and stress-free would your life be? Can you imagine yourself not having to hide your true self, ever again?
Leave that current lie behind and go for that new life that awaits you.
A quick fix does not exist but, if you dare to look at yourself in the mirror, you will get there much sooner than you think. Start being the person you would have seen as an example when younger. Be your authentic you anywhere, not just behind closed doors and you will inspire others to do the same. I will guide you towards that truthful life you have been craving for, ever since.
“Be the person you needed when you were younger.”