The Naked Truth
From this book you will uncover and learn how to:
- Grab life by the balls so you can turn your fears into powers;
- Set goals for yourself and not ‘goals’ to please others;
- Invest in yourself and people that are worth your energy;
- Quit that lie you are in once and for all;
- Come to understand sexuality does not define you;
- Let go of those prejudices and misconceptions you might have;
- Come to realisation it takes some trials and errors before knowing what goes for you;
- Develop tools so that you can have a balanced life and be that happy bird most of the time;
- Understand you can heal from anything that happened to you;
- Focus on the present because your past does not determinate your future;
- Realise you are love and that you are able to give love to anyone, no matter what;
- Come to understand that standing on your own is a true gift;
- Understand you can give attention to the thoughts you want to give attention to;
- and much more!
“You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.”
Madeleine Engle (1918-2007) American writer
This naked no-holds-barred memoir tells the story of a young boy who trotted across the globe – Vanuatu to Canada, Oceania to Asia – to escape his toxic upper-class family. By fleeing he was able to become the man he truly was and found the peace and freedom he needed to discover his true sexual, spiritual and emotional identity. It is the journey of how one man learned to create the fertile soil of his growth from the paralysing fear that can turn generation after generation of families into emotional wastelands.
Written with humour and a healthy dose of self-awareness, this story is filled with astonishing anecdotes and encounters that run the gamut from horrific to comic and from psychologically devastating to uplifting and enriching.
It is a must-read for anyone who feels miscomprehended, lonely and trapped by the expectations of family, friends and society, as well as for those people who question themselves where they ‘fit’ in terms of sexuality in this day and age.
A practical book, it also provides tools and trials and (t)errors on how to hear the voice of your true self and break free from those cycles someone might be stuck in. This book can prevent them or their loved ones from a lonely, pressured, and miserable life.
Harry Trotter’s Naked Truth is a testament to the resilience of the human spirit, and a reminder that it’s never too late to start the healing that allows us to discover and live our truth.
- I read Harry's book at a time in my life when I was searching for purpose and meaning. I was at a very dark point and was trying to find every resource I could to help sort out my feelings, thoughts and sexuality. I was reading psychology based books like Velvet Rage and Becoming Gay, [...]
- Harry’s book was not only an eye-opener to me, it also inspired my life for the very best. Someone who dares to fight for what he is worth and also dares to fight for others. A listening ear and at the same time, someone who has the ability to step out of a situation so [...]